Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HELP ME!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've tried all the 100 step programs... but they don't worK!!! I'm just sick of it..
    the other day my mom finally saw it. She saw the modem tracks up and down my arm. It's been getting so bad, I've even got modem marks in between my toes!
    Oh man, it's getting to the point, anyhting for a fix. Any ideas on how to help this bad addiction?
    I'm afraid it's gonna kill me.
    As if hte hostboard addiction isn't bad enough, i've got my mohters hips!!!
    I've learned to cope with that however. So I hope someone can help me...
    Any ideas on how to hide the tracks in the mean time?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Long sleeves...... socks and slippers.... Cable modems are much smoother than 56K... You'll see... switch andthings will go much better for you! biggrin

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh* still can't get cable... *tugs on my shirt sleeves*

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn companies won't offer cable where I live either, because I'm "outside of city limits"...
    I dont get it, I live around a good sized lake, with TONS of people, but yet I'm just too far out. rolleyes
    3 miles past the city limits sign is just TOO much for them to bear!
    DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!!!
    My 56k connects at 24k... frown
    *puts on a long sleeve shirt*
    hopefully no one notices. smile

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mwaaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!
    they put cable where I am cuz I asked and they made a mistake and said yes *L* It was great!! THey had no choice!!


    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh we're getting closer to getting some.. I think .. Ihope... they are beginning to offer it and get phone, cable and net all through it... that would be nice.. could quit paying for this second line.. *nods* yup... hope they hurry.. its still to warm to be wearing long sleeves....

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Maybe if i call day after day after day, they'll slip one day, then I can make em smile *giggles*

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •